Session 1 begins Monday August 27th!
Visit our Customer Service Center to register online today!
ONGOING ENROLLMENT! Please email email@example.com if you are interested in starting classes immediately!
2018-2019 School Year Session Schedule
Session 1 August 27th – October 27th
Session 2 October 9th – January 19th
Session 3 January 21st – March 23rd
Session 4 April 1st – June 8th
Regular school year sessions are 9 weeks of classes. Sessions that span more than 9 weeks account for breaks. (e.g. Thanksgiving, Christmas, Spring Break)
Adult Classes Available!!!
- Adult Ballet – intended for older beginners or adults with previous dance experience
- Adult Modern – intended for older beginners or adults with previous dance experience
- Pilates – Our Monday 4:30 pm Pilates class is open to dancers and non-dancers
Tuition prices start at $75/9 week session for Creative Movement, $98/9 week session for Intro to Ballet, and $128/9 week session for Ballet 1 and Adult Ballet & Modern. Please contact us for detailed pricing regarding upper level classes and multi class programs.
* New student Registration Fee: $20
* Class Placement is by recommendation of instructor with final approval by Academy director. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a placement evaluation.
*Advancement: The Ballet Academy uses ongoing evaluation, and students will advance to the next ballet level as they achieve the skills required for their current level. When enrolling for a new session, current students should enroll in their current ballet level. Please email email@example.com with placement questions.
* Cancellations: The Ballet Academy reserves the right to cancel 1 class per term for unforeseen circumstances; this is not common and students are welcome to make up the class. The Ballet Academy reserves the right to combine classes when necessary.
* Make-up Classes: There is no tuition credit for dancer absences and dancers are encouraged to make up missed classes. Make-up classes are taken at the same or lower level and must be completed within 30 days of the missed class. Body Tuning class may not be used as a make-up class.
* Complimentary Classes: Dancers who are enrolled in any full Ballet program may take lower level classes at no charge.
*Pointe Program Guidelines: The following classes are included in the program: Pre-Pointe, Beginning Pointe, Pointe 1, Pointe 2 and Partnering. In order for our dancers to have the strength to support the rigors of pointe work, we require that all dancers take a minimum of two ballet technique classes per week in addition to any Pointe Program classes. These guidelines are in place to protect the safety and health of our dancers. Dancers who lack strength run the risk of injury and long-term ill effects on their bones and joints. As always decisions regarding individual pointe readiness and student advancement are based on age, strength & flexibility, student focus and instructor recommendations.