Visit our Customer Service Center to register online today!
ONGOING ENROLLMENT! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in starting classes immediately!
The session dates for the 2016-17 school year are:
Session 1 – August 29th – October 29th
Session 2 – October 31st – January 21st
Session 3 – January 23rd – March 25th
Session 4 – April 3rd – June 10th
All sessions are 9 weeks of classes. Sessions that span more than 9 weeks account for breaks.
The Ballet Academy will not have classes on the following dates:
November 21st – 25th Thanksgiving Break
December 19th – 31st Christmas Break (classes resume on January 2nd)
March 27th – April 1st Spring Break
May 15th – 20th TBA will not have classes due to the Central Ohio Youth Ballet spring production Bravo!
|Advanced Beginning Program|
|2 Ballet, Pre-Pointe, Intro to Modern & Jazz|
|Intermediate I Program|
|2 Ballet , Pointe 1, Modern, Musical Theater & Jazz 1/2|
|Intermediate II Program|
|3 Ballet, Pointe 1, Modern, Partnering, Musical Theater & Jazz 1/2 or 3/4|
|4 Ballet , Pointe 2, Modern, Partnering, Musical Theater & Jazz 3/4|
We also offer Creative Movement and Intro to Ballet for the aspiring ballerina and Teen/Adult classes for the older beginner.
Tuition prices start at $65/session for Creative Movement, $89/session for Intro to Ballet, and $122/session for Ballet 1 and Teen/Adult Ballet. Please contact us for detailed pricing regarding upper level classes and multi class programs.
* New student Registration Fee: $15
* Payment Plan administration fee: $8 per session
* Class Placement is by recommendation of instructor with final approval by Academy director. Please email email@example.com to schedule a placement evaluation.
* Cancellations: The Ballet Academy reserves the right to cancel 1 class per term for unforeseen circumstances; this is not common and students are welcome to make up the class. The Ballet Academy reserves the right to combine classes when necessary.
* Make-up Classes: There is no tuition credit for dancer absences and dancers are encouraged to make up missed classes. Make-up classes are taken at the same or lower level and must be completed within 30 days of the missed class.
* Complimentary Classes: Dancers who are enrolled in any full program may take lower level classes at no charge.
*Pointe Program Guidelines: The following classes are included in the program: Pre-Pointe, Beginning Pointe, Pointe 1, Pointe 2 and Partnering. In order for our dancers to have the strength to support the rigors of pointe work, we require that all dancers take a minimum of two ballet technique classes per week in addition to any Pointe Program classes. These guidelines are in place to protect the safety and health of our dancers. Dancers who lack strength run the risk of injury and long-term ill effects on their bones and joints. As always decisions regarding individual pointe readiness and student advancement are based on age, strength & flexibility, student focus and instructor recommendations.