Visit our Customer Service Center to register online today!
ONGOING ENROLLMENT! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in starting classes immediately!
Regular school year sessions are 9 weeks of classes. Sessions that span more than 9 weeks account for breaks. (e.g. Thanksgiving, Christmas, Spring Break)
Click here to download a PDF of our 2017-18 School Year Calendar.
2017-18 School Year
Session 1 August 28th – October 28th (We will have classes on Sept. 4th Labor Day)
Session 2 October 30th – January 20th (Closed Nov. 20th-25th and Dec. 20th – Jan 3rd)
Session 3 January 22nd – March 24th (Closed March 26th-31st for Spring Break)
Session 4 April 2nd – June 9th (Closed April 16th-21st for COYB Bravo!)
We have added a Pilates/Conditioning class to our schedule! This class will meet 4:30-5:15 on Mondays. Pilates/Conditioning is open to anyone! Parents, dancers and non-dancers! Our Monday night Modern class will include the Pilates/Conditioning as part of their dance class.
We offer Creative Movement and Intro to Ballet for the aspiring ballerina and Teen/Adult classes for the older beginner.
Tuition prices start at $72/session for Creative Movement, $93/session for Intro to Ballet, and $122/session for Ballet 1 and Teen/Adult Ballet. Please contact us for detailed pricing regarding upper level classes and multi class programs.
* New student Registration Fee: $15
* Payment Plan administration fee: $8 per session
* Class Placement is by recommendation of instructor with final approval by Academy director. Please email email@example.com to schedule a placement evaluation.
*Advancement: The Ballet Academy uses ongoing evaluation, and students will advance to the next ballet level as they achieve the skills required for their current level. When enrolling for a new session, current students should enroll in their current ballet level. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with placement questions.
* Cancellations: The Ballet Academy reserves the right to cancel 1 class per term for unforeseen circumstances; this is not common and students are welcome to make up the class. The Ballet Academy reserves the right to combine classes when necessary.
* Make-up Classes: There is no tuition credit for dancer absences and dancers are encouraged to make up missed classes. Make-up classes are taken at the same or lower level and must be completed within 30 days of the missed class.
* Complimentary Classes: Dancers who are enrolled in any full Ballet program may take lower level classes at no charge.
*Pointe Program Guidelines: The following classes are included in the program: Pre-Pointe, Beginning Pointe, Pointe 1, Pointe 2 and Partnering. In order for our dancers to have the strength to support the rigors of pointe work, we require that all dancers take a minimum of two ballet technique classes per week in addition to any Pointe Program classes. These guidelines are in place to protect the safety and health of our dancers. Dancers who lack strength run the risk of injury and long-term ill effects on their bones and joints. As always decisions regarding individual pointe readiness and student advancement are based on age, strength & flexibility, student focus and instructor recommendations.