Summer Session begins Monday June 11!
Visit our Customer Service Center to register online today!
ONGOING ENROLLMENT! Please email email@example.com if you are interested in starting classes immediately!
Regular school year sessions are 9 weeks of classes. Sessions that span more than 9 weeks account for breaks. (e.g. Thanksgiving, Christmas, Spring Break)
Click here for a PDF of our Summer Session schedule.
Session 1 June 11th — June 22nd
No Classes June 25th— July 6th
Session 2 July 9th — August 3rd
Drop In classes for Ballet 3/4/5 will be offered August 6-17. Days/Times of those classes will announced later
Adult Ballet Classes Available!!!
- Adult Ballet 1 – Tuesday 7:45-8:45 – intended for older beginners or adults with some previous dance experience
- Adult Ballet 2 – Thursday 5:00-6:00 – a new class intended for adults with previous intermediate dance experience.
Dance Conditioning class on Wednesdays this summer from 4:30-5:00 and Private Pilates session scheduling from 5:00 pm on Wednesday evenings. email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We offer Creative Movement and Intro to Ballet for the aspiring ballerina and Adult classes for the older beginner and returning dancers.
Tuition prices start at $72/9 week session for Creative Movement, $93/9 week session for Intro to Ballet, and $122/9 week session for Ballet 1 and Adult Ballet 1 & 2. Please contact us for detailed pricing regarding upper level classes and multi class programs.
* New student Registration Fee: $15
* Payment Plan administration fee: $8 per session
* Class Placement is by recommendation of instructor with final approval by Academy director. Please email email@example.com to schedule a placement evaluation.
*Advancement: The Ballet Academy uses ongoing evaluation, and students will advance to the next ballet level as they achieve the skills required for their current level. When enrolling for a new session, current students should enroll in their current ballet level. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with placement questions.
* Cancellations: The Ballet Academy reserves the right to cancel 1 class per term for unforeseen circumstances; this is not common and students are welcome to make up the class. The Ballet Academy reserves the right to combine classes when necessary.
* Make-up Classes: There is no tuition credit for dancer absences and dancers are encouraged to make up missed classes. Make-up classes are taken at the same or lower level and must be completed within 30 days of the missed class. Body Tuning class may not be used as a make-up class.
* Complimentary Classes: Dancers who are enrolled in any full Ballet program may take lower level classes at no charge.
*Pointe Program Guidelines: The following classes are included in the program: Pre-Pointe, Beginning Pointe, Pointe 1, Pointe 2 and Partnering. In order for our dancers to have the strength to support the rigors of pointe work, we require that all dancers take a minimum of two ballet technique classes per week in addition to any Pointe Program classes. These guidelines are in place to protect the safety and health of our dancers. Dancers who lack strength run the risk of injury and long-term ill effects on their bones and joints. As always decisions regarding individual pointe readiness and student advancement are based on age, strength & flexibility, student focus and instructor recommendations.